Sapthagiri Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Bangalore
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
- Diploma in Health Inspector
- Diploma in Medical Records Technology
- Affiliated to Para Medical Board, Government of Karnataka
The minimum qualification prescribed for admission to the above courses shall be a pass in II PUC with Science subjects PCB., PCMB., CBZ., except for Diploma in Medical Records Technology for which minimum qualification would be II PUC with any optional subjects such as Science/Arts/Commerce.
If sufficient candidates who have passed with PUC science subjects are not available, the candidates with S.S.L.C. qualification could be admitted to the above courses except for Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology.
Age limit for Admission
The candidate should have attained the minimum age of 15 years as on 31st December prior to the year of admission. Upper age limit would be 35 years. In case of In-service, SC & ST candidates upper age limit would be 40 years.
Duration of the Courses
- For candidates who join after PUC, the duration of the above courses will be of two years + six months internship.
- The candidates with SSLC qualification shall study for three years + six months internship. English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology of PUC standard shall be taught in the first year of the course to these students.